Whoa! What happened? Life has gotten crazy. And just when I think it can’t get crazier…it does!
So here’s what’s been going on:
1. The biggest news ever…(drum-roll please) we were in the New York Times Magazine! What?! Yep! Check out the link here below and go to page 92. I can’t even believe it.
CLICK HERE for the virtual magazine.
2. We start shipping our ice cream in ONE WEEK. I have a UPS label printer on the desk in my little home office. I never thought I would see the day.
3. I am trying to spend a little more time with friends and family. And I’ve been riding more; it’s extremely therapeutic. Why you ask? Because rather than allow my mind to think about shipping ice cream, new flavors, and feeding sheep, I have to focus on not getting bucked off. Pretty simple.
4. Um, did I mention we were in the NEW YORK TIMES? OK, just making sure.
5. We got another dog. That makes six dogs (yes, six). Don’t even ask.
6. We are doing a big event for Sunset Magazine this weekend. SAVOR the Central Coast. Wine, beer, artisan goodies…what’s not to love?
7. We are also launching an ice cream club. It’s like a wine club but with ice cream….yum.
8. My house is a disaster. Please send help.
9. Although hectic, stressful, and non-stop, life is wonderful.
Thank you for your support & love,